Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.
Hebrews 6: 7-8
Rain is inevitable.
Something will grow, but what?
I randomly (so I thought) read the above verses about ten years ago and felt as though God was asking me a question.
"What will grow from this season of rain you have been in?"
I wasn't exactly sure what He wanted, but I was clear it was not bitterness. I knew He wanted me to look for Him in the pain and hurt I'd felt. So, I did...
Rain is inevitable.
Are you willing to allow a useful crop to grow or are you content with nurturing thorns and thistles?
Something will grow, but what?
I randomly (so I thought) read the above verses about ten years ago and felt as though God was asking me a question.
"What will grow from this season of rain you have been in?"
I wasn't exactly sure what He wanted, but I was clear it was not bitterness. I knew He wanted me to look for Him in the pain and hurt I'd felt. So, I did...
Rain is inevitable.
Are you willing to allow a useful crop to grow or are you content with nurturing thorns and thistles?
No comments:
Post a Comment