Thanks be to the Lord, who daily carries our burdens for us.
God is our salvation.
Selah
God is our salvation.
Selah
Psalm 68: 19 (GW)
So, if I'm tired and heavy-burdened, is it because I choose to be?
Why would anyone, in their right mind, choose to be burdened? Am I in my "right" mind? I guess I'd have to explore Philippians 4:8 and line up my thoughts with those Paul recommends.
Finally, brothers and sisters, keep your thoughts on whatever is right or deserves praise:
things that are true, honorable, fair, pure, acceptable, or commendable.
Today, I challenge myself and any other person reading these words to think on those things above and see if we feel a little lighter. I won't make excuses about what I HAVE to think about...if it doesn't pass the Philippians 4:8 test, I won't think about it.
Make a check list if you need to.
Right/Deserves praise?Make a check list if you need to.
True?
Honorable?
Fair?
Pure?
Acceptable?
Commendable?
Align your thoughts, let the fruitless go, and receive the peace of God that goes beyond ALL understanding. That is burden-free living!
No comments:
Post a Comment